A level playing field and support for all

Services for students with documented disabilities

If you are a student with documented disabilities and are opting not to enroll in our Student Achievement Program, you may want to consider making a request for reasonable accommodations for your classroom, course, and program or possibly housing with our Office of Disability Services. Our informed and friendly staff serves as your liaison and guide to help you make your accommodations request, in addition to assisting you obtain the following: external accommodations, referrals to educational testing sites, academic counseling and other self-help resources.

Our goal is to see that you have the same level playing field as your fellow students on campus as per the American Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Please visit our Accommodations Request page, which includes a list of documented disabilities that may be eligible to receive reasonable academic accommodations.

Please note that we arrange accommodations on a case-by-case basis each semester so it is important to reach out to us prior to the semester’s start.

If you have any further questions please contact Nick Faranda, Director, Office of Disability Services at (617) 928-4648 or email