The Counseling Center
The safety and the personal growth of all Mount Ida students is integral to a healthy and supportive campus. At the Counseling Center, we are dedicated to promoting emotional and behavioral health through counseling, workshops and educational programming.
Staffed by two Licensed Mental Health Counselors, two doctoral-level interns and a consulting psychiatrist who manages medication needs, you can be confident you will be treated *confidentially, with respect and the caring you need to succeed at Mount Ida.
We are ready to help you with the challenges you may find, through personal counseling as well as workshops such as:
- KORU – Mindfulness and Meditation Training
- Mount Ida is one of only three schools in Massachusetts specially trained and authorized to offer the KORU program.
- Worried Well – Anxiety Management
- The Arena – Exploration of Motivation, Courage and Self-Compassion
- Based on the work of Dr. Brene Brown.
- Why Do they Do That? – Exploring Healthy Relationships.