Send wire to the following Bank:
East Boston Savings Bank
10 Elm Street
Danvers, MA 01923
Routing/Transit (ABA) No.: 211070120
Account No.: 0240257881
For Benefit of (Student Name and Student Number)
- Please be sure to reference the student for whom the wire payment is to be applied.
- Allow 5-10 days for transfer and crediting of account.
- Contact Mount Ida College Controller's Office for verification of receipt of wire at (617) 928-4515.
- Fax a copy of the wire transfer to Robin Melavalin, Director of the Center for Global Connections at (617) 928-4624. Allow 5-10 business days for transfer and crediting of account.
Check in at the beginning of every semester:
- All international students meet with the Director (now a Federal law).
- All international students complete the International Student Form indicating permanent home and local addresses as well as email address (reviewed in January).
- The Director reviews all students' immigration paperwork for expiration dates and needed changes.
- International students are to keep the Director informed of changes in the address and telephone number (now federal law).
- The Director is available to assist students with all issues.
- Students are encouraged to visit the International Student Affairs Office, located in Malloy Hall, regularly thoughout the academic year.