Web Site Management
The Office of Communications manages the main college Web site and the publishing process, which includes, but is not limited to:
1. Establishing graphic design, look and feel and navigation structure;
2. Coordinating tracking and measurement of visits to sites;
3. Managing the overall process of creating, modifying and deleting sites and pages;
4. Conducting Web site surveys, reviews and user testing;
5. Identifying, developing and managing marketing content.
Marketing content is considered the homepage and each landing page. In the case of academics, marketing content is considered to be the landing page as well as the departmental page.
An event is considered a function that occurs one time. For example, a concert or football game is an event. The listing of computer room hours would not considered an event. Calendar.events should be posted a min of 4 weeks in advance. The creation, placement and management of the event calendar will be the responsibility of the following departments:
- Student Activities
News items submitted to office of communications with min. 2 weeks prior to desired date of electronic publication. Catalog Updates The college catalogue will be updated upon proper of notification from the Office of Academic Affairs--twice yearly in January and July.