- Spring and Summer
* If you have not already done so, file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov. New and returning students may request federal Personal Indentification Numbers (PIN) to electronically sign their applications at www.pin.ed.gov.
* Send in any requested documents to complete your file, including taxes, W2 forms, and worksheets, available on the Forms page.
* We recommend you submit your FAFSA and complete your file with Financial Aid by the priority funding deadline to ensure that the student receives the best financial aid package possible.
* Continue searching for scholarships. Remember, the extra effort you put into finding free sources of funding may reduce your educational expenses. Start with the information on the Private Scholarships page.
- March 31
- Priority funding deadline for new students.
- April 15
- Priority funding deadline for returning students.
- Complete your Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note for your Federal Direct Stafford Loans. Information will be mailed to you on how to complete this process.
- June – July
Now is the time to put together a financial plan for your enrollment at Mount Ida College. This means knowing how you will cover your tutition and other expenses.
- * Interested in making payments throughout the year? Sign up with Tuition Management Systems at www.afford.com.
* Interested in loans to fund the gap between tuition and financial aid? Explore your options with the Federal Direct Parent Loan For Undergraduate Students (PLUS) or alternative loans. Information can be found on the Loans page.
- July 1
Complete the Medical Insurance Waiver for Koster Insurance online to avoid being charged on your fall bill. All students who do not plan to take the school health insurence must complete this process by the deadline in order to avoid being billed. Returning students must also complete the waiver annually, and by the established deadline.
- Follow up with your loan company to make sure they have all the documents they might request to process your loan. Loans should be ready for disbursement prior to your arrival for the fall semester.
- For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-928-4785.
Mount Ida's federal school code is 002193.