Using the Mount Ida College Brand
Follow these guidelines when communicating about Mount Ida
- Emphasize our professional education blended with a solid liberal arts foundation when communicating about the College.
- Use the logo exactly as shown in all of your communications.
- Use the tagline whenever it is appropriate.
- Draw on the message attributes and message points for speeches, presentations, brochures and all other communications. The brand attributes describe what we do and the message points explain why what we do matters.
- Contact the marketing and communications office for images for PowerPoint presentations, posters, publications, and other communication tools.
- Plan events that tell the Mount Ida story of an education that moves students from potential to achievement and support our messages.
- Let the marketing and communications office know of people and programs who are doing things that reflect the brand. They can then use these stories on the Web, in College publications, and with the media.
These are words and phrases that describe who we are and what we do:
All College-Curriculum: Interdisciplinary approach that combines a professional education with a solid liberal arts foundation.
Supportive Learning Environment: Educational resources that are flexible and mold to each student’s specific areas of need.
From Potential to Achievement