Office of Continuing Education
Get Ahead, Catch up or Try Something New
The Office of Continuing Education at Mount Ida College is designed to give students at every stage of learning opportunities to study online or on campus for credit or non-credit. Whether you’re an undergrad looking to catch up or get ahead over the summer, a professional looking to advance or switch careers or a retiree looking to learn something new, we have courses and programs with you in mind.
Summer Classes at Mount Ida College
- Undergraduate and graduate courses
- Eight academic programs with over 60 courses
Programs for Professionals
- Dental Hygienist Local Anesthesia Training Certification
- Teacher of Students with Moderate Disabilities, PreK-8 License
- Thanatology Certificate at National Center for Death Education
Senior Citizen Audit Program
- Life-long learning at any age
- Wide variety of courses to pique your interest
Contact Us to Learn More
Depending on the course or program you choose, you may earn academic credit, certificate credit and continuing education units, or you may opt to simply audit a course. To learn more, contact the Office of Continuing Education at (617) 928-4015 or at email@example.com.