Diversity & Inclusion Support Services
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion recognizes, celebrates and encourages the mixed cultural experiences that each and every student brings to the Mount Ida Community.
- Assisting in the recruitment, retention, and graduation of traditionally under-represented students
- Coordinating co-curricular programming that support curricular goals in regards to multicultural/diversity issues
- Conducting cross-cultural and diversity awareness training seminars
- Advising affiliated student organizations
- Links to on- and off-campus resources and opportunities
- Providing leadership development and peer mentoring opportunities