Instructions For Students Registered For Online Courses
- Angel is a course tool to support the web-based teaching and learning environment for Mount Ida College's on-campus and online courses.
- Students registered for online and hybrid courses will be inserted into the Angel course shell one week prior to the start of the course.
- Usernames, passwords, and log-in instructions will be sent to the student’s email address ONE week prior to the start of the course.
- If a student HAS NOT received his/her username and password for Angel one week prior to the start of the course or has registered after the start of the course, he/she should fill out the username/password request form on the Mount Ida College website
- When you first go to the Angel login page, look at the "System Check" nugget located on the left side of the page.
- If you have any questions about Angel or your user information, you can e-mail email@example.com or call 617-928-7375 and a staff member will return your call within 24 business hours.
- There is also a Trouble Report Form that you can fill out if you cannot find an answer to your question, and Mount Ida staff will respond to your concern within 1 business day.