Sports Information Director
The Sports Information Director is responsible for managing all statistics and media relations for the College’s 16 varsity athletic programs. Specific duties include but are not limited to providing statistical coverage, game programs and press releases for all home athletic contests; managing athletic department media relations for 16 varsity sports; writing and editing all athletic department media releases; managing and editing the athletic department website and social media communications.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in a college sports information office. Additional qualifications include the following:
- strong writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skills
- experience with writing game stories and sports related stories
- experience using and managing statcrew software
- experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and/or similar programs
- experience using Presto Sports website content management system
- knowledge of the playing and statistical rules of collegiate sports
Human Resources Office
Mount Ida College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications of individuals who would increase the richness of the College’s diversity are welcomed.