Cable TV FAQ
- I rammed some furniture up against the cable TV jack in my room and pushed it into the wall. What do I do? Simply grab it by the metal threaded part of the connector that normally protrudes from the wall and pull it until it pops back into place. If that does not work, call Network Services at x4702 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can speak to your RA or RD.
- Can I subscribe to additional cable TV channels? No. The cable channels are all a part of the RCN cable package and cannot be changed or increased.
- What is the cable channel line-up? If you do not have the brochure that RCN handed out at check-in, you can check RCNs web site for the cable lineup for Newton Basic Service
- The person in the next room has more channels than I get. How can I fix this? It is likely that your television is not tuning in all channels. Many televisions have an Auto-setup feature that scans for stations. You may need to reset this feature to receive the full cable channel lineup. Refer to the manual for your TV.
- My question is not answered by any of the above Who do I call? Contact Network Services at x4702 or via e-mail at email@example.com or you can speak to your RA or RD.