Parking Lot Safety
PARKING LOT SAFETY
- Follow well-lit pathways or roadways.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- When walking to your vehicle have your keys out and your door key ready.
- Before getting in your vehicle visually inspect the interior, especially the back seat for anything suspicious.
- When you enter your vehicle, lock all doors and turn on your headlights. This will allow you to see anyone outside lurking in the dark.
- Always back your vehicle into a parking space so you are facing out.
- If you will be returning to your vehicle late at night, park as close to a light pole as you can.
"Protecting and Serving with Pride"