Mount Ida College shuttle
Take a ride on our free Mount Ida shuttle. You will be joining many of our 1,400 students, not to mention our faculty and staff, who take advantage of this convenient service, which connects riders to and from campus to Newton Centre and Boston via the MBTA’s Green Line (Branch D).
Track the location of the shuttle and its arrival time online or on your mobile device in real-time. The new Ride Systems tracking system is updated every 10 seconds and features easy-to-use color coded bus routes and icons that let riders know where the shuttle is, when it will arrive and to receive important transportation announcements.
- Download the iPhone app from the Apple’s App store.
- Download the Android app from Google Play
- For mobile users without an Android or iPhone, visit MountIdaShuttle.com. A version of the web application designed specifically for a mobile browser will load.
Using the shuttle is a great way to meet new people from our close-knit, friendly campus community. Available only to Mount Ida students, faculty, staff and visitors, the shuttle is a safe, flexible way to get around town.
The shuttle provides transportation on a revised schedule during holiday breaks in the academic year.
Mount Ida shuttle stops
Mount Ida’s free student shuttle makes pick-ups and drop-offs at these locations:
- New England Institute Building (NEI) on Mount Ida campus
- Newton Centre stop, MBTA Green Line – Branch D, Braeland Avenue
- Chestnut Hill Square – 300 Boylston St., Chestnut Hill, MA
Shuttle service ends with final drop-offs of the published schedule.
We recommend you print out and carry the Mount Ida shuttle schedule or bookmark the shuttle schedule on your phone or mobile device.
Shuttle service feedback
Our shuttle drivers track rider usage times and routes. We may discontinue lesser-used runs or stops.
We welcome your comments and suggestions, so that we can make the Mount Ida student shuttle service better. Please send your feedback to our facilities department at (617) 928-4519 or to Campus Police at (617) 928-4777.