Donating books & other media to the library
The library accepts donations on the consideration of the following issues: storage, cost to select and process materials, or archival reasons.
- We shall determine the housing and circulation procedures for all donated items.
- The library retains the right to dispose of duplicated and other unneeded materials as we wish.
- Materials not selected will be donated to a charitable organization.
- We do not promise to keep material for the life of the college. Materials may be weeded from the collection at the discretion of the library staff based on collection development criteria.
- We do not promise to notify the patron when the materials are weeded.
- The donation policy is clearly stated on the donation form.