Library card registration & circulation
- You must register your Mount Ida ID card at the circulation desk in order to borrow materials, including reserves, from the Wadsworth library and Minuteman Library Network (MLN).
- Materials Borrowed from other MLN libraries are subject to the loaning libraries’ policies.
Circulation of materials
- Most circulating materials (e.g. books) may be borrowed for a three-week period.
- You may borrow DVDs for one week.
- Current-issue periodicals, reserves and reference books are for in-library use only. Back-dated print journals and magazines may circulate for a three week period.
- Please see a librarian to use non-fiction audiovisual materials.
- You can renew materials online by logging into your Minuteman account.
Overdue or lost materials
- You will be fined 10 cents per day for each overdue title. The maximum overdue fine is $5.00 per item, unless the item is lost or damaged. Fines can be paid online.
- Students will be billed for cost of replacement plus a $15.00 processing fee for lost or damaged materials.
- Unpaid bills and non-returned materials will prevent you from borrowing additional materials from any Minuteman Library, including the Wadsworth Library.