We appreciate your interest in recruiting our students and graduates, and we will publicize your job/internship opportunities so you can get applicants quickly.
When you’re looking to hire employees or interns, our accommodating and helpful career services staff gives you several options to meet your busy schedule and needs:
- Job/internship postings that we also email to students and/or graduates as well as faculty
- On-campus recruiting events
- Job fairs
- Opportunities to see student design work at senior thesis, gallery and fashion shows
- Opportunities to speak to students in class or at career preparation events
- If you have another idea, call us and we will try to accommodate your needs
Why hire Mount Ida students?
By providing personal guidance in a way only small colleges can, Mount Ida helps students link their academic and career preparation with practical, real-world critical thinking, leadership, communication and technical skills that employers, like you, demand.
Most of our students have prior work experience, often in customer service roles, where they have learned communication skills, teamwork and professionalism.
Many of our students also have leadership experience through our co-curricular activities that include sports teams, student professional associations, residence life programs, clubs and organizations, diversity programs, and student government.