Be part of our new Summer Leadership and Sports Program for High School Women: Sunday, July 26 – Thursday July 30, 2015
Careers in sports start here.
The School of Business and Sport Management program at Mount Ida College in Newton present: Summer Leadership and Sports Program for High School Women. Rising female high school juniors and seniors, please join us for a five-day residential hands-on workshop program.
- Engage in strength and conditioning activities in the morning
- Develop leadership skills in the afternoon
- Experience college life in a safe, residential setting
- Enjoy field trips and group activities
- Specialized workshop programming
- Meetings with female leaders in the sports industry
- Customized fitness and injury prevention activities
- Work with certified strength and conditioning coaches
- Trips to professional sports facilities
- All meals
Affordable and convenient location:
Location: Mount Ida College is a 4-year, co-educational private college on 72 beautiful acres in Newton, MA.
Early Registration Discount (Register by May 1): $650
Regular Tuition: $700
Information and Questions:
Marie Bury, Associate Director of Admissions, email@example.com
Call us: (617) 928-4506