Student Code of Respect
- We respect ourselves and others and treat each other with common courtesy
- We respect our diversity – in respect to race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, physical and mental abilities, class, age and opinion
- We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind in our community
- We take pride in our academic work and contribute actively in the classroom and our learning community
- We are respectful of our campus environment and take pride in it
- We participate in our community through attending, volunteering and voting
- We look out for our fellow students both on and off campus.
- We trust ourselves and each other to abide by the policies and expectations of our community
- We speak up about important issues because each voice does make a difference
Student Handbook: To learn about important policies and procedures, please review carefully.
Academic Code of Honesty and Integrity: maintaining the highest level of integrity in our academic work is everyone’s responsible. Learn more.