Connect with our students and faculty
Mount Ida College offers any number of events, and opportunities for you to engage with our students and faculty during the academic year. For more information and scheduling please email The Career Center. Contact us if you are unsure of which opportunity would be the best return on your time.
Ways to Get Involved:
- Lunch and Learns: 60-minute sessions where students can learn about your industry or company
- Mock interviews: Participate in our annual mock-interview day programs
- Employer in Residence: Take up residency in the career center for a week. Speak with students interested in your company or industry to discuss career paths and career opportunities
- Portfolio Reviews
- On-campus interviews
- Sponsoring a case competition: There is nothing better than fresh eyes looking at a problem. Work with our faculty and students for a real world problem
- Classroom presentations: Guest lecture in junior and senior classrooms on topics of interest (call the center for a list of topics)
- Industry nights and career panels: Smaller events for students from specific majors; Alumni and employers interact with students.
- Site visits: Invite our student to come see a day in your life.
- Career Fair
Recruit our students!
Recruit Mount Ida students for both jobs and internships. Most of our majors require at least one internship before graduation, and many students want internships during the summer too.