Open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., the Office of Student Financial Services at Mount Ida College maintains your college financial records. Our helpful and informative staff oversees tuition and fees, billing statements, tuition payments and application of financial aid toward your student account.
Students can view their financial records anytime by logging into their MiWeb account and clicking the Finances tab.
Tuition Payment Deadlines:
- July 1 – Fall semester payments are due
- January 1 – Spring semester payments are due
Monthly Billing Statements are E-mailed to your Mount Ida E-mail Address:
Each month, the Office of Student Financial Services will e-mail a billing reminder to your Mount Ida email. Any payments noted on your billing statement are due by the date indicated on your billing statement.
Making Payments through the Office of Student Financial Services:
You can choose from several payment options:
- Mail a check, payable to Mount Ida College, directly to the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Pay by phone with a Mastercard, Visa or Discover card – (617) 928-4750
- Wire your tuition payment to Mount Ida College. Please call (617) 928-4750 to request wire instructions.
- Pay by credit card or e-check through the Nelnet Quickpay Systems.
- Make a payment by cash, check or credit card in person at the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Make monthly payments, after signing up for a payment plan through Tuition Management Systems.
Parents and Guardians: If you would like access to details on your student’s account, please have your student file the proper privacy exemption paperwork.
- Students can create an Authorized Payer, someone that is authorized to make payments against an account (for example a Parent, Guardian, Aunt, Uncle, etc.).
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of a student’s education, financial and academic records. For the student’s protection, FERPA limits release of student record information without the student’s explicit written consent. If the student would like the Office of Student Financial Services to share financial information (billing, financial aid application and award records) with a person other than themselves, the student can complete a FERPA release form with the Registrar’s Office.
Tuition and Fees: Review full details on Mount Ida tuition and fees, including housing, meal plans and other required deposits and fees online.
Billing Dispute Policy: If you believe your billing statement contains an error, or you wish to dispute any item contained on it, please review the Billing Dispute Policy.
STOP – Appeal Form: If you believe there are extenuating circumstances, beyond your control, that have prevented you from making your payment on time, please complete the STOP – Appeal Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the Office of Student Financial Services.