The Office of Student Accounts
Open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., the Office of Student Accounts at Mount Ida College maintains your college financial records. Our helpful and informed staff oversees tuition and fees, billing statements, tuition payments and application of financial aid toward your student account.
We’re happy to answer your questions anytime – but especially when you first join our campus and are learning the ropes. For example, we’ve even developed a glossary of terms you may see on student account statements, so that you don’t burn time wondering what something means.
Thanks to our online student accounts system, you can access your full college financial records anytime.
Tuition payment deadlines
August 1 Fall semester payments due
January 1 Spring semester payments due
Monthly billing statements are e-mailed to your Mount Ida Address
Each month, we’ll e-mail a billing reminder to your Mount Ida email. Any payments noted on your billing statement are due by the date indicated on your billing statement.
Making payments through the Office of Student Accounts
You can choose from several payment options:
- Mail a check (payable to Mount Ida College) directly to the Office Student Accounts
- Pay by phone with a Mastercard, Visa or Discover card – (617) 928-4750
- Wire your tuition payment to Mount Ida
- Pay by credit card or e-check through the Nelnet Quikpay Systems
- Make a payment by cash, check or credit card in person at the student accounts office
- Make monthly payments, after signing up for a payment plan through Tuition Management Systems
Parents and guardians: If you want access to details on your student’s account, please have your student file the proper privacy exemption paperwork.
Tuition and fees: Review full details on Mount Ida tuition and fees, including housing, meal plans and other required deposits and fees online.