How to make your accommodation request
If you are an incoming, new or current student of Mount Ida, the best way to request an accommodation is to complete and submit the forms below and return them to the Office of Disability Services. Please note, all documentation submitted is kept confidential and is used only to help determine reasonable accommodations.
All students with documented disabilities seeking special accommodations must complete the following steps for consideration:
1. Complete the request for accommodation form
2. Complete relevant disability verification form/s
3. Complete the Housing Request Form (if needed)
4. Complete the release of information form
5. Return completed forms and attachments before registering for classes:
Nicholas Faranda, Director
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street
Newton, MA 02459
Phone: 617 928 4648
6. Schedule an appointment to meet with Nicholas Faranda during class registration period to review details.