In fall of each year, Mount Ida gathers together on campus for three fun-filled days to celebrate Mustang pride. Homecoming & Family Weekend is an event for everyone – current students, new students, alumni, friends and family. Connect with classmates and friends, participate in exciting activities and long-held traditions and enjoy the beauty of our campus in the fall.
At Homecoming & Family Weekend, you can…
- Cheer on the Mustangs on the new turf field
- Mingle with your classmates and friends at the Alumni Reception
- Enjoy a comedy performance on campus
- Join your family and friends for tailgating and a barbeque lunch
- Nominate 2013’s Mount Ida Homecoming King and Queen
Questions? Contact Student Affairs at (617) 928-4046.