» Skip Navigation

Admitted International Students


As an international student, you must complete all the steps required for all admitted students, which you can review here (please note that the admitted student page is updated regularly). In addition, admitted international students must also complete the following:

Financial Support Proof

In order to officially enroll, it is required that you show that your family or your sponsor is in a position to pay tuition and costs. We accept original documents only. Please note that these documents must be submitted to Admissions before we can issue you a Form I-20 for your student visa.

  • A current, official bank statement or a letter on bank stationery, verifying availability of at least $53,000.00 USD. Banking documentation should include the account owner’s name and relationship to you.
  • Complete the Declaration of Financial Support Form by a financial sponsor (family member or friend, if bank statement is not in student’s name).

F-1 Student Visa

If you are accepted, and we have received your financial support documents, we will send your acceptance letter along with the Form I-20, which is required to apply for an F-1 Student Visa. We recommend you apply for your F-1 Student Visa as soon as possible. Please click here to learn how to apply for your VISA in your home country. .

Transfer from USA institution:

For international transfer students, complete the F-1 Transfer Student Form for transferring your I-20 from your current institution and have your international counselor send it to us so we can issue you a new Mount Ida College I-20.