RSVP For Admitted Student Day
Admitted Student Day, originally scheduled for Saturday,
April 1 has been moved to Saturday, April 8 due to the weather forecast calling for inclement weather in the Greater Boston area. Same time/same location.
Admitted Student Day is a fun experience where you will receive a program-specific overview of your academic major. It’s also an opportunity for you to meet college faculty, learn more about financial aid, understand your housing options, and explore all of the various resources and programs that are going to be available to you as a student. Scheduled activities begin promptly at 1:00 p.m., so please plan to arrive and check-in around 12:30 p.m.
- Students who have been admitted into the School of Applied Sciences may sign up for the Saturday, April 8, 2017 event.
- School of Applied Sciences: Biology, Dental Hygiene, Environmental Sustainability, Forensic Science, Funeral Home Management, Funeral Service, Pre-medical, Pre-pharmacy, Pre-veterinary, Veterinary Technician, and Veterinary Technology
- Students who have been admitted into the School of Business, School of Design and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities may sign up for the Saturday, April 15, 2017 event.
- School of Business: Accounting, Athletic Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology for Business, Marketing, Sport Management and Sport Marketing
- School of Design: Design Exploration, Digital Visualization, Fashion Design, Fashion Industry Marketing & Management, Game Art, Graphic Design, Interactive Media & Web Design, Interior Architecture & Design and Photography
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities: Criminal Justice, Education, English, Sustainability & Society, Interdisciplinary Studies, Media Communication, Political Science & History, Pre-law: Law & Society, Professional Writing, Psychology and Public Administration
Use the form on this page to reserve your spot. If you have questions about the event, please contact email@example.com or call 617-928-4553. If you require ADA accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.