Fall 2017 Enrolling Students
Mustang “To Do” List
We will be hosting Admitted Student Days in April, and we will be recommending attendance based on your major.
- Students who have been admitted into the School of Applied Sciences may sign up for the Saturday, April 1, 2017 event.
- School of Applied Sciences: Biology, Dental Hygiene, Environmental Sustainability, Forensic Science, Funeral Home Management, Funeral Service, Pre-medical, Pre-pharmacy, Pre-veterinary, Veterinary Technician, and Veterinary Technology
- Students who have been admitted into the School of Business, School of Design and the School of Social Sciences and Humanities may sign up for the Saturday, April 15, 2017 event.
- School of Business: Accounting, Athletic Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology for Business, Marketing, Sport Management and Sport Marketing
- School of Design: Design Exploration, Digital Visualization, Fashion Design, Fashion Industry Marketing & Management, Game Art, Graphic Design, Interactive Media & Web Design, Interior Architecture & Design and Photography
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities: Criminal Justice, Education, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Interdisciplinary Studies, Media Communication, Political Science & History, Pre-law: Law & Society, Professional Writing, Psychology and Public Administration
Students and families interested in attending may register here.
Summer Orientation Session dates will be announced and RSVP forms available after Admitted Student Days. We anticipate hosting sessions in late June.
We require all admitted students to reserve their spot at the College with a tuition deposit ($300 total deposit if you will be living on campus; or just a $200 total deposit if you will be commuting). The deposit is not a fee – it will be deducted from your tuition, and is refundable up until May 1. You may pay your enrollment or housing deposit online here.
You can activate your technology account simply by logging into the official Mount Ida College email and MIWeb service. Login information will be sent directly to you from Mount Ida Technology Services in the spring, after you submit the deposit. Once you’ve activated your account, please visit the New Student tab in MIWeb for additional helpful information and resources throughout the year.
If you are planning to live on campus, you will need to fill out a residential application and select roommate preferences. You will need to submit the deposit and have your technology account activated before starting this process. You will receive notification from Residence Life in the spring on how to get started.
Incoming students are required to have the Immunization Record and Student Health Information and Consent Form completed and returned to Student Health Services in advance of enrolling in courses. Additional information will be available in the spring.
All full-time and three-quarter-time students in Massachusetts are required to be enrolled in a qualifying health insurance plan. Mount Ida College automatically enrolls all students. If a student wishes to stay on their current health insurance plan, they must waive the Mount Ida policy before enrolling. Details for the Fall 2017 enrolling class will be coming in the spring.
Applying for financial aid? Starting October 1, 2016 students can apply online here. Please make sure you contact of the Office of Student Financial Services with any questions.
The Student Achievement Program (SAP) is a fee-for-service academic support program that offers students the opportunity to develop essential skills to support successful learning. Students who join SAP have an assigned learning specialist who works with them one-on-one and in small groups to build on strengths, identify strategies, and establish a clear pathway to achievement in their major field of study. To learn more about SAP, please click here.
Connect with your soon-to-be classmates! You can find the Facebook group for our Class of 2021 here.
Before enrolling, all transfer students (students transferring to Mount Ida College from another college/university) are required to submit a Transfer Applicant Conduct History Evaluation. You will need to enter your information, sign, then submit the form to your previous institution(s), who will complete the form and return it to Mount Ida College. This will need to be done for each college/university attended within the last 7 years. For contact information to schools where we frequently receive transfer students, please click here. If you have questions, please contact your admissions counselor.