Welcome to Mount Ida College! We are excited that you are joining our tight-knit, diverse community here in Newton, Massachusetts. Your next step is to take care of each item on the checklist below. To help make the enrollment process as easy as possible for you, we’re providing this “Mustang To Do” list. We will be updating it throughout the year, so check in from time-to-time. Of course, if you have any questions along the way, please contact our Admissions team any time.
Mustang to do list
- SEND IN YOUR ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION FORM If you haven’t already, please sign and submit this form (it came with your accept packet) to the Office of Admissions. A copy of the form can be found here.
- Submit Your Tuition and Housing Deposit We require all admitted students to reserve their spot at the College with a $200 tuition deposit; for resident students, you need to pay $300 (the extra is to reserve a room for you in the residence halls). You may pay your enrollment or housing deposit online here.
- Register for Admitted Student Day Admitted Student Day is a fun experience where you will receive a program-specific overview of your academic major. It’s also an opportunity for you to learn more about financial aid, understand your housing options, and explore all of the various resources and programs that are going to be available to you as a student. Light refreshments will be available throughout the day as well. Learn more and register by clicking here.
- ACTIVATE YOUR TECHNOLOGY ACCOUNT (Email and MIWeb): You can activate your technology account simply by logging into the official Mount Ida College email and MIWeb service. Login information will be sent directly to you from Mount Ida Technology Services in the spring. Once you’ve activated your account, please visit the New Student tab in MIWeb for additional helpful information and resources throughout the year.
- HOUSING If you are planning to live on campus, you will need to fill out a residential application and select roommate preferences. You will need to submit the deposit and have your technology account activated before starting this process. You will receive notification from Residence Life in the spring on how to get started.
- FINANCIAL AID Applying for financial aid? Starting January 1, 2015 students can apply online right here. Please make sure you contact of the Office of Financial Aid with any questions.
- Student Acheivement Program The Student Achievement Program (SAP) is a fee-for-service academic support program that offers students the opportunity to develop essential skills to support successful learning. Students who join SAP have an assigned learning specialist who works with them one-on-one and in small groups to build on strengths, identify strategies, and establish a clear pathway to achievement in their major field of study. To learn more about SAP, please click here.
- JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP Connect with your soon-to-be classmates! You can join the official Mount Ida College Class of 2019 Facebook Group and start making friendships that will last a lifetime.
For more information or questions, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com.