Welcome to Mount Ida College! We are excited that you are joining our tight-knit, diverse community here in Newton, Massachusetts. Your next step is to take care of each item on the checklist below. To help make the enrollment process as easy as possible for you, we’re providing this “Mustang To Do” list. We will be updating it throughout the year, so check in from time-to-time. Of course, if you have any questions along the way, please contact our Admissions team any time.
Students admitted for the Spring 2015 semester should contact Alexandra Hartmann directly at email@example.com or (617) 928-4579 for next steps.
Mustang to do list
- Send in your Enrollment Confirmation Form If you haven’t already, please sign and submit this form (it came with your accept packet) to the Office of Admissions. A copy of the form can be found here.
- Submit youR tuition and room deposit We require all admitted students to reserve their spot at the College with a $200 tuition deposit; for resident students, you need to pay $300 (the extra is to reserve a room for you in the residence halls).You may pay your enrollment or housing deposit online here.
- Activate Your Technology Account (Email and MIWeb):You can activate your technology account simply by logging in to your official Mount Ida College email and MIWeb service. Login information will be sent directly to you from Mount Ida Network Services. Once you’ve activated your account, please visit the New Student tab in MIWeb for additional helpful information and resources throughout the year.
- Housing If you are planning on living on campus, you need to fill out a residential application and select roommate preferences. You will need to submit the deposit and have your technology account activated before starting this process. You will receive notification from Residence Life in the spring on how to get started.
- Financial Aid Applying for financial aid? Starting January 1, 2015 students can apply online right here. Please make sure you contact of the Office of Financial Aid with any questions.
For more information or questions, please contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org