Welcome to Mount Ida College! We are excited that you are joining our tight-knit, diverse community here in Newton, Massachusetts. Your next step is to take care of each item on the checklist below. To help make the enrollment process as easy as possible for you, we’re providing this “Mustang To Do” list. We may be updating it over the summer, so check in from time-to-time. Of course, if you have any questions along the way, please contact our Admissions team any time.
Mustang to do list
- Send in your Enrollment Confirmation Form If you haven’t already, please sign and submit this form (it came with your accept packet) to the Office of Admissions. A copy of the form can be found here.
- Submit youR tuition and room deposit We require all admitted students to reserve their spot at the College with a $200 tuition deposit; for resident students, you need to pay $300 (the extra is to reserve a room for you in the residence halls).You may pay your enrollment or housing deposit online here.
- here. This event takes place during the summer and is a great opportunity to spend more time with your fellow new students, as well as register for classes and participate in other important activities, some required and some just for fun. There is also an optional Parent Orientation that takes place at the same time. You may reserve your spot at Orientation by filling out the RSVP form
- Activate Your Technology Account (Email and MIWeb):You can activate your technology account simply by logging in to your official Mount Ida College email and MIWeb service. Login information will be sent directly to you from Mount Ida Network Services. Once you’ve activated your account, please visit the New Student tab in MIWeb for additional helpful information and resources throughout the summer. If you haven’t received login information, place contact Admissions.
- Housing If you are planning on living on campus, you need to fill out a residential application and select roommate preferences. You will need to submit the deposit and have your technology account activated before starting this process. You will receive notification from Residence Life after March 1 on how to get started. If you have heard from the Office of Residence Life already, log into MiWeb now to get started.
- Financial Aid Applying for financial aid? You can do so online right here. Please make sure you contact of the Office of Financial Aid with any questions.
- Health insurance enrollment/waiver It is a state law in Massachusetts that all full-time students must have health insurance. Whether you are planning to continue to use your existing health insurance plan, or enroll in the provided health insurance, you must submit your Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver form by August 18, 2014. For directions and further information, please click here.
- Mount Ida College Class of 2018 Group on Facebook. Get connected with us and your classmates! Join our official
For more information or questions, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com.