Welcome to Mount Ida College! We are so excited that you are joining our tight-knit, diverse community here in Newton, Massachusetts, just minutes from Boston. Prior to fall classes, you and your fellow new students have a lot to do to prepare and get ready. To help make it all easy, we’re providing you with a “Mustang To Do” list. Review this list and get started. We may be updating it over the summer, so check in from time-to-time. Of course, if you have any questions along the way, please contact our Admissions team any time.
Mustang To Do List
- Enrollment confirmation form: If you haven’t already, please sign and submit this form to Admissions ASAP.
- Tuition and room deposit: We require all admitted students to reserve their spot in the class with a $200 tuition deposit; for resident students, you need to send $300 (the extra is to reserve a room for you).
- Email and MIWeb: Log in to your official Mount Ida College email and MIWeb account, which will be sent directly to you from Network Services. Please visit the New Student tab in MIWeb for additional helpful information and resources throughout the summer.
- Housing: If you are a residential student, you need to find a roommate. You will receive notification from Residence Life on how to get started. Please note, if you deposited by May 1, 2014, you will receive priority housing. If you’ve heard from Residential Life already, log into MiWeb now to get started.
- Final transcripts: Please request official copies of your transcripts. For us to complete your enrollment process, we need this important paperwork. For incoming freshmen, your official transcript must show a graduation date on it. For our transfer students, you must submit all final transcripts from previous colleges attended as soon as possible.
- Health forms: Before enrolling in the fall, you must get a physical exam and submit a complete Heath Examination Report form.
- Athletics: Are you a student athlete? We are pumped to have you on our team. Check out last year’s season and the latest Mustang news.
For more information or questions, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com.