- During grading periods, transcripts will be held until grades are posted.
- Mount Ida College understands the importance of providing our students with effective, efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to graduate school, professional certification or other important events depend on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript. To order your transcript, please follow the instructions below.
- As a current student or an alumna/alumnus of the College, you can initiate transcript requests online. There is no cost for this service.
- During the online ordering process you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript.
- Mount Ida College recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts are delivered as PDF documents through a secure web application. You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- We can deliver transcripts electronically through our established network of more than 2,000 receivers or to any individual, if you provide us with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request that the individual add @escrip-safe.com to their safe sender email list.
Other delivery methods
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically, it will be sent by U.S. first class mail.
- You may also request to pick-up your transcript at the Office of the Registrar.
Other important information
- We are unable to process transcripts on behalf of students who have outstanding financial obligations to the College.
- If you are a current student, you may print unofficial transcripts through MIWeb. If you are a former student or alumna/alumnus, you must request an official transcript.
In addition to the College, Mount Ida College is the keeper of the transcripts for:
- Bryant and Stratton Junior College
- Chamberlayne Junior College
- Coyne Electrical School
- Grahm Junior College
- New England Institute