During grading periods, transcripts will be held until grades are posted.
Written authorization is required in order to release a transcript. This may be done by completing the transcript request form. Please note:
- Transcript requests will not be honored for any student or alumna/alumnus with an outstanding financial obligation to the college. For questions about financial obligations, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at (617) 928-4750 or email@example.com
- Transcript requests require the physical signature of the requester in order to be processed
- Transcripts will be sent to the address exactly as it is provided by the requester
- Transcripts sent by Mount Ida College by fax are unofficial
- Transcripts are generally processed within five to seven business days
- There is no charge for transcripts
- Transcript requests cannot be accepted by phone or email
Current students may access an unofficial copy of their transcripts via MIWeb.
In addition to the College, Mount Ida College is the keeper of the transcripts for:
- Bryant and Stratton Junior College
- Chamberlayne Junior College
- Coyne Electrical School
- Grahm Junior College
- New England Institute