The Office of the Registrar maintains permanent academic records and provides services to the college community in the areas of academic policy, enrollment, course information, transfer credit, and transcripts.
Please access the links below for frequently requested information:
College Catalog: The College catalog provides information on academic policies and degree programs.
Degree and enrollment verifications: Mount Ida College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted online or by mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Transcript Request: Transcript requests may be submitted at iwantmytranscript.com.
Contact Us: The Office of the Registrar is located on the first floor of Holbrook Hall and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Feel free to contact the staff by phone at (617) 928-4503 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During grading periods, transcripts will be held until grades are posted.
- Mount Ida College understands the importance of providing our students with effective, efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to graduate school, professional certification or other important events depend on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript. To order your transcript, please follow the instructions below.
- As a current student or an alumna/alumnus of the College, you can initiate transcript requests online. There is no cost for this service.
- During the online ordering process you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript.
- Mount Ida College recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts are delivered as PDF documents through a secure web application.
You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- We can deliver transcripts electronically through our established network of more than 2,000 receivers or to any individual, if you provide us with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request that the individual add @escrip-safe.com to their safe sender email list.
Other delivery methods
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically, it will be sent by U.S. first class mail.
- You may also request to pick-up your transcript at the Office of the Registrar.
Other important information
- We are unable to process transcripts on behalf of students who have outstanding financial obligations to the College.
- If you are a current student, you may print unofficial transcripts through MIWeb. If you are a former student or alumna/alumnus,you must request an official transcript.
- In addition to the College, Mount Ida College is the keeper of the transcripts for:
– Bryant and Stratton Junior College
– Chamberlayne Junior College
– Coyne Electrical School
– Grahm Junior College
– New England Institute
Sep 22 6:30 PM to 9:00 PMShaw Hall
Sep 23 to Sep 24Various Campus Locations
Sep 24 11:00 AM to 12:30 PMDining Commons
Oct 12 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMMill’s Tavern
Oct 21 11:00 AM to 1:00 PMIn front of Miller Hall