International Travel Course Presentations
The Center for Global Connections invites you join our adventurous students and faculty who traveled this spring break to Belize, Czech Republic/Germany, Ecuador, Japan and Peru. Come and learn from their stories and photos. See if international travel is an option for you!
1. Peru: Leadership and Cultural Embrace
and Ecuador: Dental Hygiene Community Engagement
Wednesday, 4/8 12:00-1:00, Campus Center Theatre
2. China: Chinese Business and Society
and Czech Republic and Germany: Psychology of Evil and the Holocaust
Friday, 4/10 1:00-2:30, Campus Center Theatre
3. Belize: Wildlife Conservation and Veterinary Medicine
Monday, 4/13 3:00-4:00, Campus Center Theatre
4. Czech Republic and Germany: Global Design: Analysis of Historic Built Environments and Planning for Resilient Communities
Thursday, 4/16 1:00-2:30 Campus Center Theatre
5. Japan: Game Art and Animation
Monday, 5/4 1:00-2:00, Campus Center Theatre
Preparing you for the world
In today’s fast-paced, socially connected world, having global awareness is essential. At Mount Ida College, you will have many opportunities to gain international experience through our Center for Global Connections. This student- and community-focused office will serve as your hub of all international activity on our safe, beautiful campus not far from Boston. Whether you are an international student or a U.S. student, the Center for Global Connections will link you to experiences, resources and support to build your global network. Visit our campus, chat with our students and you will see how our small, close-knit community is big on cultural understanding and global awareness. How will you make the most of these intercultural connections?
- International student services: Consider Mount Ida’s Center for Global Connections your home away from home. Take advantage of the international student support services we provide, including both academic and social experiences.
- Study abroad opportunities and support: Our Center for Global Connections provides you access to five approved study abroad programs in dozens of countries. Learn more about your study abroad options, including special financial aid opportunities.
- International honor society: Phi Beta Delta international honor society is open to international students and study abroad students who meet eligibility criteria. Explore requirements and honor society projects to learn more.
Contact the Center for Global Connections Director Robin Melavalin with questions at (617) 928-4624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.