Dental Hygiene Continuing Education Courses
A special grand-opening celebration
To celebrate Mount Ida’s newly expanded state-of-the-art Dental Education Center and Community Dental Clinic, the Office of Continuing Education and the Dental Hygiene Program invite you and your fellow dental hygiene professionals to visit campus and take up to two continuing education courses, earning up to seven Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and experience our brand new facility for yourself.
The course selection for the day was designed with your professional needs in mind. Pending the course(s) you choose, you may earn credits in the following:
- Local anesthesia injections;
- Instrument processing and sterility assurance; and
- Infection control and risk management and medical emergency review, which is mandated for all dentists and hygienists in Massachusetts.
Choose up to two courses
Course offerings will combine in-depth discussions, engaging faculty interaction and hands-on work, helping participants to learn the essential skills required for successful completion of the program. We invite you to review our course selections and to register today:
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m: Local Anesthesia Hands-On Injection Technique Review
- 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m: Massachusetts Public Health Dental Hygiene Practice Continuing Education
- 1:00 – 4:00 p.m: Instrument Processing and Sterility Assurance